"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
(Hebrews 4:12 KJV)
The Holy Bible will be used as a reference with other books and by itself so we need to know if we believe completely in the Bible or not. "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." (Psalms 12:6 KJV) So it is very important that we at least consider His Words since they reflect on the character of God and are foundational to our understanding of everything the Bible teaches. A few of the reasons are:
1. Archeological finds show the Bible is exactly right in all things. No archeological discovery expressly contradicts the Bible.
2. Our Bible says it is perfect, as written in Psalms 12:6 and the wording is exact.
3. Everything must be true or it is all questionable. "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." (Proverbs 30:5-6 KJV). All must be truth or it is fiction.
4. The Bible has a purpose which shows in every Book and it leads you to a conclusion. You either believe it or you don't. God wants His people to know and love Him and understand that the Bible tells them the right and wrong way. (John 3:16; Hebrews 4:12)
5. In the Bible, God has said what He has said, and the Bible presents us a full picture of who God is and how we can become His adopted children with belief, practice and love. "As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. (John 6:57-58 KJV) We have to decide whether we want to live eternally with a knowledgeable wise God or with Satan.
Join us as we work in Our Awesome God's vineyard, telling others and reminding ourselves about His story, Jesus Christ's Salvation, and our eternal home with Him, trying to help them to understand Our Creator better. Our church starts with small groups on Sunday at 9:30 AM and a Worship Service at 10:30 AM. On Sunday evening at 6:00 PM, a Bible Study meets for an hour with a children's program called AWANA until 7:30 PM. There are plans for more during the week of Bible Discussions in homes. Prayer meetings are on Wednesday at 7:00 PM. We love visitors!
Flo & Bill